Thursday, December 24, 2009

Fungal Skin Rash Skin Irritations Problems?

Skin irritations problems? - fungal skin rash

I use the annular rings intermittently in the past 38 years. In the past two months, I've always those of the fungus, rashes, skin peeling, redness and itching. Since I wear rings on her finger so long, I could not understand why this situation has started occurring. He bought some cream clear some time ago. Last night I had chicken skewers, when starting to burn my fingers again. I immediately washed my hands, I took the ring and put the anti-fungal cream. Now, I wonder if I cause raw chicken and the use of various marinated this problem to treat. It seems a bit strange, because I have the same kind of food I prepare for year. Thanks for the advice / opinions or experiences would be! -:)

I suffered from dermatitis of the palms in the past, but not for several years and always wear rubber gloves when I have some problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment