Thursday, November 19, 2009

How Does Mucus Look When You Are Near To Your Peroid Day What Does It Mean When You Lose Your Mucus Plug?

What does it mean when you lose your mucus plug? - how does mucus look when you are near to your peroid day

I'm pregnant, or 36.2 weeks (37 weeks tomorrow, I get a different answer every time you dr. And a new date .. so confused now, im) In any case, TMI alert ...
Two days ago I lost a very important part of my mucous plug is off-white and very fibrous, which is now losing more and more Peices I go to the bathroom, and when I things that stink vasaline clean as it seems, or so, I had so Braxton Hix in the hope of work is near! I wonder what is, what does that mean that I delete or diallate, or is it comin out and theres no dialtion or dilution is done to start! Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment