Friday, November 20, 2009

Sample Dental Recall Letter Where Can I Find Sample (or Real) Pro Forma Financials For A New Dental Practice Startup?

Where can I find sample (or real) pro forma financials for a new dental practice startup? - sample dental recall letter

I am creating a cash flow pro forma for the first 3 years after the start of the dental practice (I). I have my own set of assumptions and beliefs about issues that I produce on my personal performance and the local population into account.

However, after prolonged use of Google, I could not find data on the industry average, or the actual completion of the first 3 years of the start of a new dental clinic. I would like to compare my situation to another person or see the actual number of someone. If someone do to their own (please remove your personal data, of course), or point me in the direction of a call, I would be very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment