Saturday, January 30, 2010

How Much Does A Sailboat Owner Make In A Year On Average I Am The Owner Of A Small ESCAPE Sailboat. Since ESCAPE Co. Was Closed, How We Can Do For Spare Parts?

I am the owner of a small ESCAPE sailboat. Since ESCAPE Co. was closed, how we can do for spare parts? - how much does a sailboat owner make in a year on average

My question is addressed primarily to owners of sailboats exhaust others like me, but also to escape for former employees and former owner of the company.
You know what we are doing today, Mr. Tom Whidden, Gary Jobson, Mr. Hoyt, Gary, Peter Johnstone?

1 comment:

showell8... said...

I know nothing about the company. After some research, it seems many may store some junkyards / are great places.

EBay is a fantastic resource for everyone involved.
Or you can try:
www.minneysyachtsurplus.com
and
www.yachtsalvage.com

Post a Comment