Monday, January 18, 2010

Shower For Eloped Do You Host A Bridal Shower For Someone Who Has Decided To Elope To Vegas?

Do you host a bridal shower for someone who has decided to elope to Vegas? - shower for eloped

My friend / cousin was planning a wedding, and family members have already bought many items for the ceremony and book a place. He wants, he decided not to a wedding with friends and family, but have to go to Las Vegas with his girlfriend and get married. But she still wants a shower. As the person who is the maid of honor, that I should throw one? Or should I submit to the earth a place of encounter, where she and her husband at home?

2 comments:

Emily said...

I carried off to Las Vegas and my friends threw me a shower. It was clear from the outset that I did it and decided to throw the shower. I also had a big party for friends and family when we arrived.

Christin... said...

My first response was that it would be impolite to host one - if you do not fly, of course, go through all the nonsense that has a shower and a part of it. If you are still a wish, then you can take if desired. If you do not want to throw that one does not. They point to which it is generally considered impolite to people in the shower, which said not invited to the wedding, and she and her boyfriend (who, her husband, so I invite you expect errors) are not inviting everyone to his wedding .

Post a Comment