Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Land Surveyor Jobs Florida Who Think Land Surveyors Have The Most Dangerious Jobs?surveyor In The Woods A Lot In Florida!?

Who think land surveyors have the most dangerious jobs?surveyor in the woods a lot in Florida!? - land surveyor jobs florida

I was a land surveyor in Florida for 34 years. It is only dangerous if you are stupid. I killed and ate rattlesnakes, wading in the marshes and standing in the middle of two lanes with trucks passing at 60 miles per hour. Because the street is more dangerous than in the forest. As the forest is really the best job in the world if you can get. Most animals that try to avoid contact with humans. If you're afraid of the woods, you might want to get a job in a restaurant. I hear Burger King is hiring. It is not too dangerous.

1 comment:

einreb said...

Yes, it is bad enough, but what's with this kind of high-rise buildings, heavy equipment or man near the cliffs, or my dentist when I toothache?

Post a Comment