Sunday, January 10, 2010

Marriage Decoration Feeling Strong Inequality In My Marriage. Any Respectuful Ways To Change A Controlling Husbands Thinking?

Feeling strong inequality in my marriage. Any respectuful ways to change a controlling husbands thinking? - marriage decoration

My husband and I are almost complete opposites. Everything is good in our marriage, except that I am willing to do what he says. I can not say tolerate, what we do about it. It makes 99% of the decisions and asked me for my contribution is the most time he despised my job and what he wants. As the anniversary of our son yesterday, when I thought cake decorating, all alone, and he had to say how it happened. Last week he bought a car without telling me.
It lasts until the smallest things and said they were important to him, no matter how insignificant it seems.

Yesterday I saw our 2 years old son, our daughter, now aged 4 and 6 months in the park, the boy was fully in the search fell on a smooth and press his head on the cement. If this had happened in my office, my husband, I could see that I was not good enough, blah, blah. But I do not like ... I'm angry, sad, and loveless.

No comments:

Post a Comment