Thursday, February 11, 2010

Brazilian Bikini Wax Overweight Brazilian Bikini Wax For The Obese?

Brazilian Bikini Wax for the Obese? - brazilian bikini wax overweight

I am overweight and have planning with a Brazilian bikini wax. Obese people have already done this? What are your experiences? I have heard is sometimes necessary to put in uncomfortable positions for hair removal and asked me if obesity does not allow me to power. I can present to the gynecologist, it is otherwise? Perhaps all we have to fear is, is the shame.

6 comments:

rosy_red... said...

Most deffintly, obese I am and what I do. Honey with what you are happy! Who cares what you think!

Stephanie C said...

uh yeah

acid tongue said...

Hmm, what was once Thong, too?

I Am Jack's Wasted Life said...

How do you want to prevent overweight? "It has nothing to do with weight. Only Hair Removal!

laurel said...

Go for it girl! The only thing it hurts like #$%!!!

Furball said...

There are products of great DIY Brazilian waxing. Visit the links below.

They are cheaper than salon treatments and can be used in the privacy of your own home, ...

Post a Comment