Sunday, February 14, 2010

Scabs Inside My Nostrils What Could Cause This Can I Get My Nose Re-pierced, And Will A Ring Look Good With A Labret?

Can i get my nose re-pierced, and will a ring look good with a labret? - scabs inside my nostrils what could cause this

I had my nose pierced, and now, four years ago I had problems with swelling, woke up one morning and found it on my pillow and I could not get was a sore red on the outside, I think that's what led to the studs out. . He also had a piece in the nostril for a long time, but was sooo much over the years, now is just a small bump. Can this new nostril piercing?

I have a Labret stud on the right side of my mouth and I wondered, a nose ring is going well with a piercing? I've never seen before. It would be great if someone pictures:)

One more ... :]
is the piercing of the nose with me because of surgical steel with gold was, and I thought it would be very unusual for the gold medal in the nose and "Silver i 'n my lips ..

cheers x million

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you can have your nose pierced, but once this is done in a tattoo shop, not on the Mall in Claire, I only read horror stories of people who have infections that have tattoo shops have high quality wear jewelry in your piercings. I hope this is help for you.

Post a Comment