Sunday, February 7, 2010

Level Wooden Playset I Have Wooden Floors On 3/4 Of My House.How Can I Reduce The Noise Level In The House? It Gets Very Noisy.?

I have wooden floors on 3/4 of my house.How can I reduce the noise level in the house? It gets very noisy.? - level wooden playset

We just bought this house 3 years. It has wooden floors everywhere except the bathroom, kitchen and breakfast room (these areas are tiled). There are many echoes, and is very loud. The house is 3000 square meters. I am afraid that if visitors can not sleep. Please give suggestions.

5 comments:

knowital... said...

I just build a house with hardwood floors, close to 100%. Wooden floors are great (and cost 3-4 times what it costs the carpet so that the stones do not cover the carpet!)

Try www.rugs-direct.com for some beautiful rugs. In addition, make sure you will fall through the window, and upholstered furniture. Add pillows, tablecloths, cushions, the chair on which you can not have soft carpets and window coverings. Add some silk plants, too.

I went with some with windows from floor to ceiling (to add more material), and went with the curtains () instead of wood. I have (some comfortable chairs in the kitchen rather than a small table and chairs) in the sweetness.

It's OK, and your guests will love (and you).

beckihrh said...

I also have wood floors. I use a lot of rugs and window coverings to help. To help cushion and bedding, mute the sound. High heels are the worst in the floors.

sportsfr... said...

The carpet of ascorbic acid in some places, a large part of the sound equipment, it's a carpet sat a large open area

rg_41200... said...

Earplugs.

marchand... said...

Try some of the carpet or floor area in high traffic areas (corridors, open spaces, dormitories, classrooms, etc.), this should cushion the sound of marching feet on the wooden floor.

Post a Comment