Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Mom Spanks Ten Year Old How Do I Get A 6yr. Old Boy To Eat His Veggies?

How do I get a 6yr. old boy to eat his veggies? - mom spanks ten year old

OK, I'm a man with two children. Ten years. Children 6yr.old. Before meeting with my friend, the boy has the peas and corn. They went to eat a lot, because they are comfortable and the lack of time! Well, the food to cook to save money, and now the boy only corn, raw carrots with ranch, and raw broccoli with ranch wants. Literally, it must be raw or lightly cooked! If this is the kitchen with a Ranch and not eat. We have tried to at the table until he eats, which lasted only two days when my friend did not do because it says it does not sit, I mean, is every two days. I thought it would come so quickly. Children see their mother every two weeks, is what you want when you ask the children if he does not eat, she said, "what I like or daughter, said:" It is if one is not in her room s no one coming after hours' and are placed so difficult for us, I know that experts say that the involvement of children in the meal preparatIon, but I tried not only failed to work. We did not even have tried to have a snack before bed if you do not your food, but the point is to eat healthy n what is good for him to grow not only on chicken nuggets, potatoes, corn, raw carrots and broccoli. If you have another idea, please let me know. Lost my father, as if we * do what you have said, I've never had a problem with the vegetables. What other options? Can I add something or do not worry, because he is six. He will be sick more often than some children. I finished the chocolate drinks Pediasure for him, the vitamins, but I'm not sure of minerals! It is a point where they can not drink, the next four years! HELP !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment