Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Christian Singlets I Want To Be A Good Christian, But I Need Plastic Surgery?

I Want To Be A Good Christian, But I Need Plastic Surgery? - christian singlets

I believe in Jesus, all my life, I strive to have a strange witch and a good Christian, I am surrounded by a Christian family, but I'm also a gender perspective in a way which did not identify themselves as men or women , girls a site II, but still disgusted when I look in the mirror, because I wear baggy clothes to cover my chest and I was very depressed because I want my normal life where I was flat chest and can t-shirts, now I'm 19 not leave, unless the house I've seen (to my therapist because they suffer from depression), I sleep all day and scream at the computer most nights .

My question is, how can I get a good Christan, if the only way for me to be happy is to plastic surgery, breast, so it can flat again?
I will go to hell when I go to get an operation?

Please, no haters.
God Bless

"It's Not Hard To Be Kind"
┌ ─ ┐ ─ ┐
│ ▒ │ / ▒ /
│ ▒ │ / ▒ /
│ ▒ / ▒ / ─ ┬ ─ ┐
│ ▒ ▒ │ | ▒ │ ▒ │
┌ ┴ ─ ┴ ─ ┐ - ┘ ─ ┘
│ ▒ ┌ ─ ─ ┘ ▒ ▒ ▒ │
└ ┐ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ┌ ┘
└ ┐ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ┌ ┘

5 comments:

Jonny said...

The Bible does not say explicitly Christian than plastic surgery or cosmetic surgery. There is nothing in the Bible that show plastic surgery is bad in itself. However, there are a few things before it decided whether to keep these procedures undergone. Edit the body itself is not self-evident, and there are always risks of possible side effects, both physically and mentally. No one should be placed "under the" knife thoroughly investigate them without involving all the alternatives, risks and side effects associated with the operation. A person must also complete their motivation for wanting the surgery. For many of them with physical malformations congenital or acquired, it is natural to want to integrate into society andfeel "normal." There are also cases of slight variations that could cause someone to feel very uncomfortable with itself, as large or misshapen nose. But many if not most cosmetic surgeries are attempts to satisfy, to the emotional emptiness of the physical way to attract attention or to try to the approval of others.

The most common procedures are cosmetic breast augmentation / lifts, liposuction (removal of body fat), facelifts, eyelid lifts, body, buttock lifts and other leg vein treatments, Botox injections of fat and reshaping of the nose and face. To sacrifice to undergo Around two million people each year, such procedures, the money and time and convenience. If the vanity that motivates a person to be operated on, he / she has HALLOs / her own idol. The Bible warns us not in vain or conceited (Philippians 2:3-4) and by not to draw attention to ourselves, as we see (1. Timothy 2:9) win. Another problem is cost. This is an important aspect that should not because most people, families, and the cost of plastic surgery of the family against the needs. The Bible also says we must use as to the money God has entrusted to us "(Proverbs 11:24-25, Luke 16:10-12).

The most important thing to do before they would submit the decision for plastic surgery to God to ask about the subject. The Bible says that God cares about all the doubts and concerns that we, if we take our problems to him (1. Peter 5:7). With wisdom and guidance of the Holy Spirit and the WordGod, we are able to take decisions and make please honor. "Charm is deceitful and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the Lord shall be praised" (Proverbs 31:30). Even the most experienced surgeon can hold the hands of time, and all cosmetic surgery is ultimately the same result: Aging. These parts of the resurrection body SAG and cosmetically altered facial features including wrinkles. It's much better to work on the beautification of the elderly that his heart, the timeless beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great value to God "(1 Peter 3:4

mikey said...

As a good Christian does not work, b / c our righteousness is filthy rags. Do you really believe that God is a "mistake" when He created you from? He founded it in the womb and he knows everything about you. Are you ready to throw down in the face by what you created?
These issues are serious, and I do not doubt the quality and completeness of the treatment is, if you think surgery is the answer.

The Sideways said...

If you are depressed because of this operation you need.

Trey J said...

to talk to God about this .... Has problems bigger than shown here

Fireball said...

No, you do not need the surgery ... You should not do that. Tirh ...

Post a Comment