Friday, February 19, 2010

Second Degrees Cancer Will I Get Cancer Too Since That My Grandfather And Auntie Died In Cancer And Now Another Auntie Has It?

Will i get cancer too since that my grandfather and auntie died in cancer and now another auntie has it? - second degrees cancer

Well, my grandfather died from cancer and two or three years after my aunt died from cancer and was also the daughter of my grandfather, now, another aunt was diagnosed with cancer and died at our history, the family of my great-grandmother and my cancer uncle died in the third stage of the disease when another uncle, who died from my two second cousins (cousin level) from leukemia, cancer, ever? : (

2 comments:

lo_mcg said...

Hereditary cancer is rare, less than 10% of cancers are hereditary. Cancer is after the 50th Age is diagnosed to be even less likely hereditary.

It is very likely no increased risk of cancer, a trend that is not to do to inherit, to cancer, and there is no general "cancer gene", several family members had different types of cancer is not hereditary.

She did not say was what type of cancer, most of these parents, or how old they were at the time of diagnosis.

Had a sign that cancer may be inherited in a family where several members of the same side of the family have the same type of cancer, especially if some developed countries together in the minors.

And for certain types ofCancer, who considered most vulnerable if you have a first-degree relative who has had this type of cancer to have. A first-degree relative is a parent, sibling or child (not grandparent, aunt, uncle or cousin).

With a development in two men and three women with cancer during a lifetime of 80 years, is a rare family that does not have some members who had cancer, especially among the older members.

In my own family, two of my grandparents died of cancer. Both my parents had died of cancer and my mother. When my aunt, uncle and cousin of young people, all on the side of my mother. None of their cancers are hereditary, and not the members of my immediate or extended family have always considered high risk for one of the approximatelyNcer they had.

My parents, 6 children between the ages of the fifties and early sixties, I'm the only one who has developed cancer, and I is not hereditary and not by him.

Overall, the information you provide is based, it is likely that you are at an increased risk of cancer

cowboydo... said...

Let me put it so your in a group at high risk. If you have any problems along the line, you must take note and checked immediately, without waiting until you tell your doctor and get to know your story. You can not live in fear, but not likely.

Post a Comment